Search My Blog (and no, not the entire internet as well. You're welcome.)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Introduction

Alright, this is my blog... I'm honestly very new to blogging, and to be frank, I never saw myself starting a blog before now. In fact, I was under the impression that blogging was for lifeless, reclusive teens who have no life and just need someone to whine to about issues of little importance.Yep, sounds about right. Well, I could introduce myself here, but it won't be necessary. This blog is going to be about the world as I view it. Whether this involves me speculating, philosophizing, complaining, explaining, or just babbling, if you follow this then you are bound to get to know me. So, for those precious few of you who care for some reason, here you go: Enjoy your glimpse into my life and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment